I got the beautiful stamp with the painting woman from Alota Rubber Stamps for a wall plate for my craft room upstairs (not done yet, hopefully it will be ready for spring). The base is a embossed core card stock that I distressed. Then I used a two different masks, text (Distress Ink) and splashes (acrylic paint). Supplemented with a few different splashed stamps that I embossade in different colors. These stamps is also found on the letters. In the middle of the project my heat embossing tool gave up on me... luckily I got a new one on warranty. While I was waiting for it to arrive , the woman who paints got lost ... I looked and looked ... All the flowers have I made myself , besides the big white ones.